Support-Staff application//Middy

• Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/middycappuchino

Game play-time: 2400 hours

Freezzer play-time: 103 hours.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I have 151 hours in the past 2 weeks ,and i mostly play 4 to 7 hours a day.

About yourself:I am a 14 year old boy from Macedonia, but i was born in Dominican Republic. I talk multiple languages like Spanish, English, Macedonian, Czech and Russian so i can communicate with the players who don't talk English very well. I also enjoy to do kayaking and swim. I love to talk to people, to meet new guys on the internet and stuff.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Well i play Unturned for a long time so i have experience of the game , i also don't like people who don't follow the rules and they are being disrepectful to other players, or people who cheat/glitch for no reason just to be cool. I have some experience of moderating a server of the game SA-MP which included servers and forums, so i can help on forums aswell when i'm on my laptop.. I really want to help you guys out :)

Looking forward to hear from you ,

Greetings Andres aka Middy

"My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing." - Al Pacino

• I don't believe there is any validity to this application. I feel like it is a template off many past applications, and unless you're a child prodigy, I highly doubt you speak 5 languages at the age of 14. I will down vote this app 8 days a week, every week.

If you truly do speak 5 languages at age 14, then surely you must have better things to do than moderate an Unturned server of children.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Hey,

I actually speak 5 languages i moved to a lot countries worldwide and i learned, and i have really want to help the Freezzer team because i like helping people:)

Middy.

"My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing." - Al Pacino

• Anyways i've been gaming for 5 years i started playing cs 1.6 being an admin on servers so i know how to deal with hackers,spammers and etc.. I also moderated a server for the game samp which included moderating for forum and servers(same again with cheaters and stuff)so always before i ban someone or something i spy him and record so i have proofs and stufff..If you need anythingbelse for information just ask me.

Thanks,

Middy

• Middy, if you search the forums for more detailed applications, it would help if you followed the template of one of those to provide us with more information on why you deserve an interview.

Use these as templates:

Staff Application 2

Robin's Mod Thread

Application

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• You talk about hackers, yet you have recently (just yesterday in fact) hacked all your achievements.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I have played this game for a long time so i have some experience about it like people using glitches and stuff that means i know mostly most of the ways you can get in and out i've seen a lot of people do it INGAME. I also know there is some way people can get rid of BattlEye and just easy use hacks without being detected , so i will always spy all the players that are on the server and if i spot someone doing something wrong i will record him what he's doing and stuff.Also i've seen a lot of people being disrecpectful and racist in the chat and i hate racism. If you need something more message me.

EDIT:: As i said up there when i'm not on my PC i can be on the forums and discord a lot so i can be helpful there aswell.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Middy ()

• DENIED

Application declined due to lack of Moderation/Support experience.

Middy, your application was fishy from the start, as we discovered that you not only idled to gain in game hours, but your achievements were suspicious as well. Against our better judgement, we decided to give you an interview, which showed that you lack a general knowledge of how to perform as a Support member in our servers. Your answers and reactions to various scenarios show you need to spend some more time learning how to respond to the issues a Support member will encounter.

Feel free to re-apply in 3 months with a new application.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png