Beiträge von Leo_G

I vote no because pep will put sentrys on jets and apcs and that is not a balanced play if someone puts like 30 sentrys on an apc and they go in the town is just so unfair for the other players

Mr.Panda I don't think you read any of the post to be honest haha

Really good application but the rules say you are only allowed to speak English in world chat in the English servers and German in the German. Unless this has been changed I haven't checked in a while.

For me one of the most fun things to do in Unturned is making bases and defending them or even better raiding bases. But the rocket just ruins it all. Example: finally I finished making this base, it took so long and will be good fun to defend. Oh wait no, a team of 2 players just destroyed it instantly with no skill or pvp. Or: ooh lets go raid this base. Oh wait a team of 2 just destroyed it instantly with rockets without using skill or pvp. And then there are also the big groups that run around and rocket EVERYTHING so fast that you can't even kill them because you have to move around to avoid their rockets. Basically I hate the rocket and want it banned from Freezzer.

Even though the MP40 is clearly worse than the honeybadger I love the MP40 so much it just feels so good to use, and it looks really nice. Just bored so wondering how many people (if any) like it more than the honeybadger. After voting please state your reasons.

This is just a pointless poll but I have seen a lot of ban requests because someone has been "racist". The definition of racism is "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior" and I don't see the N word as this and think that it should be counted as offensive not racist. Please don't blow your top at me I was just bored.

Last I remember, you can buy Admin commands on Unturnedlordz servers. And they'd /spy on you to find your base and then use VIP kits like "kit rocket" to blow up your base as you watch defenceless because they'll ban you if you retaliate and how they /slay players better than them.

Anyway, my favourite would be Staff applications, the bed time stories they make up about how they once caught cheaters on various occasions and steps that they said they'd take to help Freezzer servers are funny as most of them don't mean it, especially people who have been accepted by other servers without much effort and think the same would go down here as well. :P

wow how much do they cost? I want me some lol

"I might leave Freezzer for ever if I don't get unbanned" well I want to kill myself after reading that. You can't be on Freezzer if you are banned, so no one cares If you leave, plus, Freezzer doesn't need more spawn camping scum bags.

I love these forums because of two kinds of threads; ban appeals and moderator applications. Most of the ban appeals are just from idiots trying to get out of glitching by saying they got tpa'd there by "some kid" and then throwing a fit at the staff in bad English because they get denied. This amuses me greatly. A lot, although not all, staff applications seem to be made by people who can't speak English very well, or apply even if they aren't 16 yet, it's like they think they are extra special so they can get a position. They then often go on to add that they "know about hackers" and will ban them on sight, just like the 8 year olds that buy admin on other servers do. This is also highly amusing to me.