Beiträge von Leo_G

I don't snipe much so the Timberwolf is fine for me, I have found that a lot of people that only snipe wear either ghillie or a spec ops beret so it's a one shot headshot with the Timberwolf so no need to fire again quickly, and because I mostly snipe in the counter sniping role, this presents no problem for me.

I suck at computery stuff and find the instructions for adding custom audio to the stereo on the update page a little vague, if anyone could tell me how to do it in EXTREME detail (like pictures and stuff) that would be great, or I'll just wait for MLBB to do a tutorial or something.

Even though the Grizzly is by far the best I still prefer the Timberwolf, due to the sound it makes when it fires, the recoil and the sound it makes when drawing back the bolt. I perform better with the Timberwolf than the Grizzly as well because with the Grizzly I rush my shots and often miss because I have the mindset that I can shoot again straight away but with the Timberwolf I take my time and hit most moving targets at 200 meters range.

The seaplane and the bouncer are by far the best in my opinion. The seaplane is invulnerable to small arms fire, can take off and stear on land and water, and has 8 seats but still has the same maneuverability of the otter and sandpiper unlike the annushka (I think). The bouncer is good because it can land on sea and land but it only has 3 seats which isn't so good. Actually on second thought the orca is better than the bouncer as it has twice as many seats and is invulnerable to small arms fire unlike the bouncer.

Just wondering what people want any new ranged weapons to be, I would like a high damage (50-60) military LMG with a 100 round box and a fire rate of a bullet every 6 ticks (maplestrike is every 5 and heartbreaker every 7 according to game files).

The honeybadger is faster. Only downside is that it takes awhile for it to be equipped and it makes a noise.

Actually, without adaptive chambering, the Honeybadger shoots every four ticks, while the Scalar shoots every three. With adaptive chambering, the Scalar does the second highest damage per second in the game, only the hell's fury does more.

How often does it happen, and is it always the same shape?

It doesn't often happen, but when it does, it lasts for several days. In the picture it is a full square, sometimes it's only three quarters of a square, sometimes less. The shape doesn't make a difference it seems, sometimes it blocks two squares of my inventory when it's a half square facing the other way. I have only encountered this glitch on Freezzer, it doesn't carry over to other servers.

Honeybadger shoots faster, and I think it can go further than Scalar (not sure if this is true) and the Scalar isn't very good when it comes to close combat, and at a distance of about 100 meters.

Scalar shoots faster, and is excellent at close combat, it is a PDW, it's meant for close combat.