Beiträge von Leo_G

Honeybadger as it has an ammo capacity over three times that of the Scalar, and more damage. I think the honeybadger is better over all because you can take out multiple enemies at longer ranges easier than the Scalar.

Yes, you edit the thread after I told you to. XD

And I'm just trying clearify what you didn't get by my first comment.

I edited the thread after you told me to? What! First of all mate, you didn't tell me to do anything, second of all, you must have been reading a different thread or something because it was 2 options right from the start.

Leo_G , by a simple poll, I meant just two options, doesn't HAVE to be Yes or No, forgot to proof read it, btw. But, you could've figure that out, right?

And, try to fit all your points into one comment.

It does only have two options, so I don't know what point your trying to get across there. Yeah I do try to fit all my points into one comment but I can't make up my mind as to what I want to say, and I don't want to make too many edits. (Also this is the first time that has happened)

I prefer the maplestrike because of its long range and big damage. Nightrader is quite good too at damage but nightraders range is not is not so good. I prefer maplestrike too because of the long time I have played since begininning of fall in 2014 (old acc) the maplestrike used to be the best gun in game.

I just checked in the game files and the Nightraider has the same range as the Maplestrike, (200) and it does 43 base player damage to the Maplestrike's 40, I have only been playing with the Maplestrike for a few weeks but it's my favourite gun.

Maplestrike has more vertical recoil and better hipfire with extra 25 bullets, while Nightraider does a bit more damage (7.5%), and has more overall recoil. The recoil recovery time of the Nightraider is quicker.

And this should have been a simple poll with Yes or No options.

Also what isn't simple about two easy options?

Maplestrike has more vertical recoil and better hipfire with extra 25 bullets, while Nightraider does a bit more damage (7.5%), and has more overall recoil. The recoil recovery time of the Nightraider is quicker.

And this should have been a simple poll with Yes or No options.

Simple poll with yes or no options wouldn't make sense. The question is Maplestrike or Nightraider, I would look retarded if I put yes or no for that. e.g: Question: Maplestrike or Nightraider? Answer: Yes. See what I mean? This was an opinion poll mostly, In my opinion the Maplestrike is better, and I prefer it. I know that other people think the Nightraider is better, and they prefer it.

"incredibly fast bullet travel" - lol I don't know about that ;) and it's long easy to hit a long range shot if the enemy is moving, but unfortunately most plebs just stand still and you seem to be one of them.

"does more damage" - true, it gets you down to like 3HP, but if you're fast enough and have relatively good ping you should be able to heal up and survive. It is not impossible.

The hell's fury is for hopeless people, no one uses that.

Today I saw three different people using the hell's fury. I'm pretty sure the shadow stalker's bullet travel is at least faster than all other rifles. I have terrible ping, so sadly I die every time I get hit in the head with a shadow stalker. Why do I seem to be one of the plebs who stand still?

Except that you can hear the nailgun from the other side of Washington, and hunt the user down, so it's really not that OP

But then again, if you have the sportshot in your primary and a nail gun in your secondary slot, you have an super long range semi-auto sniper and a close range high damage sprayer. So yes, too OP Nelson pls nerf.

could it be something with an item not loading maybe?

cause it looks like an item just not loaded in because of its black background, this is just a suggestion not sure if it is the right assumption though

The black background one is a crossbow barrel. Is that what you are talking about?

I don't know if this is an Unturned glitch, or a Freezzer one, but I have had trouble with this for months now. What happens is occasionally a little square pops up in my inventory and I cant place anything there if I take something away (sometimes it's just one of the inventory squares, sometimes it's three or even four) I can't put it back. I have no idea why this might be or how it occurred.

Leo_G Well atleast you have to reload after every shot with the Shadowstalker, with the Mata you go like "/buy 1005 5" and got 180 shots for 50$(except you are talking about Sandbox, but Mata even has an AUTO mode, so i guess Mata is way too overpowered, you dont need skill to play it, its more like spray and pray

Yea I agree. For the shadowstalker, one will normally wait for the enemy to be still before shooting and it's either you hit or you miss and you have to reload, giving the enemy chance to heal up/get cover. It's also generally easy to kill shadowstalker users. Whereas for the matamorez, players just spray and pray hoping that 3 bullets hit their target. They're putting all their faith into the 2-3 shot kill and they don't rely on skill.

Yes the mata is a noob gun and requires no skill, but the shadow stalker has no bullet drop and incredibly fast bullet travel, making it hard to miss a shot at long range, so only noobs who can't deal with bullet ballistics use it. (mostly I think) It also does more damage in some cases because of it's explosive damage, so you bleed out before you can apply a med kit even if you are wearing full armour and had a med kit in your hands. But then the mata is quite difficult to use at long range because it has so much bullet drop. I think the mata and the mini noob gun (hell's fury) are the noob's close range spray and pray no skill guns, and the shadow stalker is their long range one.

IMO I'd rather Nelson nerf the Nailgun instead. It's too overpowered and it's game breaking.

Except that you can hear the nailgun from the other side of Washington, and hunt the user down, so it's really not that OP

The colt is too OP for sandbox. Let me give you some examples. Grizzly vs Colt= Colt wins. Maplestrike vs Colt= Colt wins. Honeybadger vs Colt= Colt wins. Scalar vs Colt= Colt wins. Shadowstalker Mk.II vs Colt= Colt wins.