Beiträge von Leo_G

Seriously.. I am not sure how you play, but seems like you barely get a kill and want others to have trouble as well (you do know we have arena servers if you want develop your aiming skills without attachments and skills, but then you'd want to complain about how you never find a gun as well). Anyway, people are now used to drums, and it'll really taint the reputation of Sandbox if they find out that it was banned because one guy wants "... intense shootouts and require more skill..." I am speaking for the majority of the Sandbox players and not just for myself. The horrible suggestions you've given go against what Sandbox stands for (which is to allow people to fight at full power as in, all max skills and attachments) and why people like it. Spawn killing happens so often that it is now a part of Sandbox, everybody got used to it. I have 30k+ Kills and 2k+ deaths and it takes me more than 10-15 kills without dying to increase my K/D by 0.01, one death sets me back so much, and I always get spawn camped whenever I enter Sandbox (my record was getting spawn camped 11 TIMES in one row due to lag at spawn and hardcore spawn campers). So, I have way More to lose than most people (including you) because spawn camping stunts my K/D, yet, you don't see me making mediocre polls trying to ensure that I don't get spawn killed and change the face of Sandbox while im at it as you are.

Okay... Sure I'm not the best, but I don't struggle to get a kill, not by a long shot. (most of my deaths are from spawn killers or from me flying into bases with rainbow hatchbacks to try get kills, or charging people with chainsaws) How is wanting to make spawn killing not exist bad? The only people it would trouble is the people who spawn camp. I really don't see how wanting no spawn killers is bad. And no, I don't just bitch and whine about things, these TWO posts (only two so I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that I just complain) were just SUGGESTIONS. Also, you must be annoyed every time you get spawn camped, would you not like to see that not happening? It seems to me that you spawn camp to keep your K/D up. (I know you are good but why would you want to keep spawn campers unless you were one yourself?(This is just an ASSUMPTION, something you like to do to me a lot)) Also, as I have already said, this poll was just to see other's stance on drums. (by the way, it is not just one guy who wants to ban drums on SOME of the Freezzer sandbox servers, as you can see by the votes (I know there aren't many that are for banning them but there are some)) And why wouldn't you want to change the face of sandbox to one that is better? (talking about the spawn safe zones here) Also calling my posts mediocre and my posts horrible... well, maybe they are, but let's not get into personal attacks please, after all, you are a moderator. (And I'm just a kid)

I have played long time with Mata and i rly like this weapon but much ppl, using maplestrike and shadowstalker (I don't wanna call them by theire names) flamed me hard for playing with Mata. Things like: use a real weapon you noob. In my opinion Maple is much stronger. I've started playing with it and you can spray in close combat and you can also spray ppl on 200 meter in less then a secound. All you need to do is lay down and while shooting pull your mouse a little bit down. I don't know the exact range of Mata but it felt like 125-150 meters only. So, maple is stronger if you are used to it.

I agree with the people that "flamed you hard for playing with mata" but if they are using a shadow stalker, they are two times as much of a noob than you for using a mata.

I know already that you are good, but if you can kill 3 people in 5 seconds, after you have to do /skill and /load (unless you have them on) you must either be using a rocket launcher, a vonya or be hacking.

I see where you are all coming from, maybe banning drums is absurd, but I had thought of it before, and this poll was mainly to see if others felt the same about it. Clearly not. (although two other people voted for yes at the time of me writing this, it is still a tiny amount compared to the nine who voted against)

Why not ban all barrels and grips as well? That'll help develop skill, too. And disable /skill so we have to earn our exp. Then we should just turn Sandbox into PVE while we're at it.

Obviously this is never going to happen, as it'll ruin the PvP reputation that Sandboxes has.

We have other servers if you have trouble role playing as a cop in Sandbox. (Evident from why you want a safezone and to ban drums in Sandbox)

Thanks for sharing your opinion, though.

Well, it's just because I personally don't like the drums. That's it. I don't know why, partially the reasons I give above but I just don't like them. The safe zone idea was just so there aren't spawn campers, and to me this would increase the enjoyment of the game, not so it's easier to role play as a cop. I was really scratching my head at that one Keaune, since you know nothing about me and if I like to role play as a cop, and the answer is, I don't ever role play. I would also say that banning drums is no where near as ridiculous as banning barrels and grips, as you can still have ammunition to shoot with. My main point however, was not so it would develop skill, merely make multiple player gun fights more exciting, as you would have to reload more which would leave opportunities to rush them. I would say your points would be valid if there were no other forms of ammunition for guns that take the drums, so disabling drums would not mean we should make it PVE or anything like that. (Kind of repeated myself there) I do however, agree with the fact that is might ruin the reputation of sandbox, that is why I suggested banning them only on some of the servers.

Next we'll be voting to remove guns xD

Disable rifles and snipers. More skill when only Colt is involved.

OBVIOUSLY things like that will never get banned, that is different to banning drums. (repeated myself again) I have in fact, seen sandbox servers which have banned rocket launchers though, and the Grizzly and Shadow Stalker.

I suggest blocking military/ranger drums from the Freezzer sandbox servers, which would make for more intense shoot outs and require more skill.

*Remove military/ranger drums from all Freezzer sandbox servers

**Remove military/ranger drums on only the Freezzer sandbox servers with the special vehicle perspective.

I have 400 ping and 8 fps whenever I start shooting on any freezzer server so I can't snipe. I'm also bad at everything else. I just like packing planes with C4 and suiciding into bases, flying around with rainbow cars doing crazy barrel rolls so I can't even tell which way is down it's spinning so fast, and making makeshift vehicles filled with campfires with various signs with writing in bold white that say things not suitable for children with my friends. Essentially just mucking around but when I get spawn killed, I get triggered as hell and start trash talking the whole server. (It gets 10 times worse when the spawn killer uses a Shadow Stalker)

I also like running around naked with a chainsaw chewing on my mic yelling war cries trying to get kills

I have 400 ping and 8 fps whenever I start shooting on any freezzer server so I can't snipe. I'm also bad at everything else. I just like packing planes with C4 and suiciding into bases, flying around with rainbow cars doing crazy barrel rolls so I can't even tell which way is down it's spinning so fast, and making makeshift vehicles filled with campfires with various signs with writing in bold white that say things not suitable for children with my friends. Essentially just mucking around but when I get spawn killed, I get triggered as hell and start trash talking the whole server. (It gets 10 times worse when the spawn killer uses a Shadow Stalker)

Yeah 5 secs is often long enough but a lot of the time the spawn campers are sniping and will just wait for you to lose protection and then shoot. It also makes it harder if you are trying to tpa to a friend, as you can get killed while typing. Also in case you didn't know, you can just do /l to load. And no problem for the glitch idea.

In my opinion ghillie is only useful if the player looking for you has max grass settings or you are hiding in a bush, I don't have grass enabled for extra vision and extra fps and I can see someone in ghille from a mile away. It isn't worth it in my opinion. And then there are the people who wear night vision and ghillie, which defeats the purpose of ghillie. The only times I am not able to see a ghillie user is when it is night and they are next to a tree ( I don't use night vision) and when I don't have my hacks on. (jk I don't have hacks)

I play on the Freezzer sandbox servers a lot, and I'm sure that anyone else who does will know that it can often be VERY hard to get away from spawn, with all the spawn campers around. I suggest on the Russia map making the Liberator safe zone the only spawn. If this is not possible with plug-ins I suggest making custom versions of the maps with safe zones in locations no one goes to anyway, and making these the only spawns. I feel this would make a lot more people play the server as I am sure many people have rage quit the server for ever over spawn killers and campers. (I think it's mostly people who aren't very good at the game trying to get their K/D up who spawn kill/spawn camp, or very young children) Also this is just a side note, but there are many Spanish speaking players who spam the chat with their language, and they can get around the English character in built blocker thingy by not using any of their special characters, so the server doesn't recognize the language as not English. One last thing, there is a glitch that sometimes happens, and this is a player goes invisible to some and when someone is killed by them they see, you were killed by ?[?] and they immediately think it is a hacker, when really all they need to do is re log and it will be fixed. I suggest having the server broadcast a message every now and then saying it is a glitch and they need to re log to fix it. That is all.

It seems to me that legs break far more easily on freezzer, if I fall down an ordinary player placed ladder I break my legs. I can understand making it easier to break legs, because with full skills you can jump from the high Washington building without breaking your legs (I think) and this would be unfair when attacking bases from planes but I think it should be made harder to break them than they currently are. I think it is quite annoying when you have a base on the prison island on PEI and some guy places a horde beacon, and an acid zombie attacks you through the roof until you have to jump off the building to live so, I think they should be removed until Nelson (if he ever does) removes the ability for acid zombies to spit through buildings. Rain hardly ever happens so leave that.