Staff app :D

Game and Freezzer play-time: freezzer playtime 700-800 game playtime 1814h

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cixwastaken2/

Discord: cixtea nein#4503

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: I just took a break of a few months cause school was hard, but Im back for a long time ill just quit staff if i wont play, but i play like 3h daily unless I have a big project for school.

About yourself: I live in italy, english is the second best language I can speak, I play unturned for fun and usually just chill on the server or try to have fun.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have experience on other servers ass staff and support, for example galaxypvp (jswag's server), I try to keep the chat as clean as possible and always give a chance for the player to stop his actions with a warning unless its a very severe action like cheating. I am almost always online on discord and have been in the community for a long time so I know how the commmunity and servers work. I try to keep my preferences unbiased as the rules count for everyone including me. I've always helped people that needed help in the server as best as I could for example how to spawn items etc. I am also friends with a big part of the unturned community. I always try to suggest ideas to other staff members to improve the servers as I do care for the development of a game/server which I regularly.

Thank you!

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 3 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png