• Steam profile link + name:Eggs

https://steamcommunity.com/id/masterzap/

hello my name is Ryan(aka eggs) and this is my Staff application

I am 12 turning 13 on the 1 September

Game and Freezzer play-time:I am fairly new to game just starting a few weeks back but I can proudly say that i really like the game,I have played 131hrs and most of that has been on the freezer servers I will be playing the game a lot more though

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I play this unturned a lot constantly trying to get better,I play from about 1-10 pm but that may change because south Africa is currently in a lock down meaning that I have a lot of time on my hands once I am done with my online work,I weekly play about 60hrs and that me being modest.

About yourself:I have a Fairly strange personality i can be fun at times but i can also be serious when i need to,i generally have a bubbly attitude though,I am fairly sporty play 6 sports,I am also half Ugandan on my dads side and on my moms side European and south African.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Now i would really like to be apart of the staff team because i think that i would be a good asset,I am smart when it comes to tactics,I have killer instincts and I always persevere.Fun fact I am currently working on a case were people were able to duplicate items using locker on top of apcs and i could really use your help.

Well that raps it up for my application I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and I hope you guys take me into consideration

• Steam profile link + name:Eggs

https://steamcommunity.com/id/masterzap/

hello my name is Ryan(aka eggs) and this is my Staff application

I am 12 turning 13 on the 1 September

Game and Freezzer play-time:I am fairly new to game just starting a few weeks back but I can proudly say that i really like the game,I have played 131hrs and most of that has been on the freezer servers I will be playing the game a lot more though

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I play this unturned a lot constantly trying to get better,I play from about 1-10 pm but that may change because south Africa is currently in a lock down meaning that I have a lot of time on my hands once I am done with my online work,I weekly play about 60hrs and that me being modest.

About yourself:I have a Fairly strange personality i can be fun at times but i can also be serious when i need to,i generally have a bubbly attitude though,I am fairly sporty play 6 sports,I am also half Ugandan on my dads side and on my moms side European and south African.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Now i would really like to be apart of the staff team because i think that i would be a good asset,I am smart when it comes to tactics,I have killer instincts and I always persevere.Fun fact I am currently working on a case were people were able to duplicate items using locker on top of apcs and i could really use your help.

Well that raps it up for my application I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and I hope you guys take me into consideration

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 3 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png