DarkGamingDronze's Mod Application

• Hello Freezzer Gaming Staff team,

About Me:
    My name is Ayyad, DarkGamingDronze in game, and I have become quite fond of Unturned over the past few months, especially on the Freezzer servers. I found the game from my school friends, and we have played alot on the Freezzer servers over the duration of our time on Unturned. I have very much enjoyed the game, and have logged around 149 hours on Unturned, about 120 of which have been on the Freezzer servers . I understand this is only my 1st post on the forum, and I am unfamiliar with most of you, but I do devote a lot of my time on the Survival servers, and have become acquainted with most players, regulars and new. I plan on becoming more active in your community as I branch out onto the other servers.I am a staff member on other types of games and other servers on Unturned, so i am fimiliar with the protocols that should happen before getting the position. I request this position because i feel that such good servers need alot of new, experienced staff to handle and help players. Most of the time, i either see a spawn killer, a hacker or even a rule breaker. I have never seen a staff member online i saw a player (or me sometimes) that needed help.

Hours on Unturned: 147

Hours on Freezzer Gaming: About 120

Current Location: South Korea, Seoul

Time Played Per Week: Daily (This could go up to 70-30 hours in a week)

Qualifications: I have been online gaming since 2002. I have played just about every type of game, from MOBA to FPS to MMO. I have learned how gaming communities work, and how they must be maintained by a series of responsible moderators and admins who seek to make the gaming experience enjoyable for all. I had owned my first minecraft server in 2010, and it has been succesful in grabing attention of average 30 players per hour , and moderated a rather fruitful number of players. I have been an active member of communities in League Of Legends, Minecraft (Lead Executive-Admin,Developer,Founder,Super Admin, Moderator in alot of servers), TF2, Garry's Mod, World Of Warcraft,etc . I know how to identify people who contribute nothing but toxicity into a friendly gaming community. I understand how to responsibly use commands in a position of power to enhance the experience from the person who plays 60 hours a week in a server to the person who may only be browsing the server to check it out and would never abuse my powers.

What I can contribute to Freezzer Gaming: I do have this problem in staying online for ... ever. So i would stay online even though there are no other members of staff are. I have worked as a Teacher assistant, so i do know how to deal with people who don't play by the rules. I would also love to help this beautiful community in many ways like helping new players, Punishing rule breakers and many more things!

Thanks,

DarkGamingDronze

• "experienced staff to handle and help players" - I wouldn't call myself experienced if I only had 150+ hours on a game.

"i either see a spawn killer, a hacker or even a rule breaker" - You don't necessarily need to do anything against spawn killers. You don't ban people for spawn killing. Also there are no hackers :)

• 'I have been online gaming since 2002' You were online gaming at the age of 4?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Interesting :)

...I am a staff member on other types of games and other servers on Unturned...

Sounds like you are a busy person. Do you think that less time will be dedicated to Freezzer as you have staff positions elsewhere.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Ofcourse! I love the idea of Sandbox and Survival. As i said earlier, I will be online for atleast 9 hours daily!

Excuse me if I sound rude, but that seems a little unrealistic with all the staff positions you currently have and all the communities you are part of - after all, 9 hours is a lot of time in 1 day

v1.png

• I do have alot of free time.. Its only that i dont when i have a examination. On other servers i do not spend alot of time (ussualy 2-4 hours {usualy in the morning Korean Time})

EDIT: And come on, Who plays on minecraft anymore? 8o

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem to add up. You have 147 hours on record and you say you have played Unturned for a few months. 9 hours/day would mean it would take just over 16 days to get 147 hours.

Your application is great and very detailed but be careful not to exaggerate some details

v1.png

• How often do you mod on these other games. I understand not playing everyday 9 hrs. I don't play 9 hours everyday some I play more some days less. It wouldn't be fun devoting all your time to one game and not splitting it up different games. You have a great application, but don't over work yourself by working all these positions in different games

• I will bring up the same criticism that was presented to me in my staff application, and that is your number of hours don't reflect on a strong knowledge of the game. I have already run into issues in my short time as moderator that resulted in my inexperience with identifying bugs that can misconstrued for cheating (See: Masky 'Matthew' cheating on Washington).

Whereas I am very grateful that I was accepted as moderator, I definitely wish that I had more hours under my belt that enhanced my knowledge of the game, which is a requirement outside of moderation experience. If you read my application thread (Robin's Mod Thread), Acid brought up many points that would prove my lack of time on the game could be an issue. I agreed with it then, and I agree with it now after having banned somebody due to a bug.

I do not want to sound hypocritical, but I already made one error in judgement due to my lack of experience

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png