Ban Appeal

• Steam profile: Amorous http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143971531)

Reason for ban: Calling mod a cunt

Date of ban: 20/03/2017

Server you were banned on: 3-1 creative arena

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): B0y Wond3r

Why you think you should be unbanned: Firstly, I would like point out how underqaulified B0y W0nd3r is, as he cannot differenciate between a good player and a hacker.

Anyway, I was so pissed off that B0y did not kick or ban an obvious hacker and his teammate who kept killing me and everyone was calling me salty and some other bad words as I complained, I started calling out the hacker hoping b0y might notice nad check his obvious profile, but he just ignored me, so I started using curse words to get his attention because he just down right ignored me and thought I was being salty after getting killed, and several other guys were provoking me by calling me offensive things and when I replied to them, b0y kicks me and not them. He proceeded to kick me several times about 6 or more. So, I came back to call him a cunt because he favoured those other guys over me and it's not fair, STAFF should treat everyone equally.

I am very sorry for my toxic behaviour, I truly am. But, hackers really piss me off.

• First of all, I would like to point out that your ban is not permanent. Its only 3 hours - which you can see on the ban page.

Secondly you were playing music really loud which was the reason for the kick in the first place, to which you reacted with disrespect.

I am going to assume that you did not realise this was not a permanent ban, and assume that now knowing this information you agree with the ban and accept your sentence.

If not, tell me so we can carry on the discussion :) .

Thanks,

Dan

• The hacker was banned. Check the banlist, and I only kicked you once. I was unsure why you kept D/cing after dying, but it was certainly not me kicking you. Additionally, if I was ignoring you, I was busy contacting Phoenix and Freenex on steam chat to ban the """"""""" guy because I had to lookup his steam 64id. I was tabbed out for the duration that you were trying to contact me. I hadn't been paying attention to what was going on.

I was certainly not favoring anybody, I knew nobody in the server and the only person I noticed trying to contact me was that squeaker Jeff who kept typing "admin, staff, b0y" just to ask me if his character looked cool....

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Did you read what I just wrote? I was busy talking to Freenex and Phoenix when this was all going down about banning the actual music spammer. I was tabbed out the entire duration of people dissing you, I just saw you calling me a cunt and being incompetent/

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Ban expired

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png