Staff application

• Hey FG team and players

My name is Middy ingame Andres in real life i was born in Dominican Republic then i moved to Czech republic when i was 9 years old i used to live there 2 years then i moved to Macedonia so i know some languages like Spanish English French a bit and Macedonian my main language i am talking. Im 14 im 5,9 tall blue eyes brown hair , i go to school and i play games a lot.

I have 1800 on Unturned which 200 or 300 are in Freezzer , id like to help this big community and growing because there is a lot of swear words coming from other players , i've seen people glitching too and yeah .. i have experience of moderating other servers, and i was called for OWL EYE in a server from Unturned , i love to help new people. I've seen the rules and here is my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/presshomedontstalk/

*I apologize for missunderstanding the requierements for applying

* I know i'm 14 but i take job serious.

Looking forward to hear from you ,

Greetins Andres(Middy):)

"My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing." - Al Pacino

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Middy ()

• Why does your steam profile say Canada? Also good grammar and use of capitals makes your application look better, as if you put time into it. I don't know but something just seems fishy to me here...Just can't put my finger on it.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Each applicant must be at least 16 years of age.

This is one of our main requirements and if it is failed to be met your application will automatically be declined.

Thank you for applying, however your application is being declined on that basis. Feel free to apply again once you meet that requirement.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png