Ban appeal

• http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199495563

my Girlfriend

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297062740

And I were both banned on freezzer 2-3 reasons of glitching we did make a report for it but no one did take it seriously considering the lack of solid evidence after digging up enough information ive realized that this is a definite Blackmail Although I shared it with the staff but as they said lack of solid evidence we spoke to the staff and for them being nice enough to lend me the time to explain and for our honest intentions we got 15 days lowered because we teleported to Jack who got banned aswell without knowing that we were being teleported under the map and he got our names in a perfect view sent it to arduous and Felicity posted the report now to add a fun fact to this Felicity Acid arduous and many others are in the same group that should give you enough idea about what to expect with those connections now I really don't care much about the appeal but it would be nice if we both receive it.

Now they say that we weren't involved and we don't have anything to do with them well thats why you should look at the posted images wolfiecutie is my Girlfriend and the did the same crap, Felicity impersonating me although I don't know felicity at all im cool with it, but you see how things are getting together and they have been planning to "Fuck my ass over" as Gordon freeman aka Arduous says. im not here to report them due to my lack of solid evidence but im just giving you a taste of what's going on and if there was a blackmail why no one took it seriously untill I persisted in acknowledging the staff myself explaining everything from the beginning. And the reason that we think we should be unbanned is because we never glitched we were framed .Then again if you want it simple

《a ban appeal would be nice》:)

Thank you for your time :thumbup:

• I apologize if i've insulted you by using your name in game, It was a harmless prank I played on Arduous..making him think that his fighting a better version of you. Once again i'm sorry hope you're okay with it. But this has nothing to do with what issue u had with them.?( Maybe you should stop bringing this threat up as it had clearly showed that u choose to stay down there even though knowing you were in a glitched base you could have suicide straight away, or even leave and make a report, and about your girlfriend, why was she taken a picture with her standing above a bed? and how you were not geared in a picture then geared a picture after. I personally think it would not be fair if all glitcher were to give this "framed" reason and get an unban. And I was just doing a right thing by reporting. as I heard u guys rocketing from below the war zone. Think you should stop giving this many ban appeals and stick to the light punishment you were given. Picture

• "add a fun fact to this Felicity Acid arduous and many others are in the same group that should give you enough idea about what to expect with those connections" - Don't expect me to tolerate this bullshit from you. As a moderator of Freezzer, I am unbiased when making decisions. Secondly, I am not even in their group, I am just a friend of Felicity and White Death so I am in their Discord. Don't try to make it seem like I was biased and banned you guys just because I was in their group.

Also as Felicity mentioned, you guys seemed pretty comfortable underground in the screenshot. Just serve your 15d punishment, we were already lenient enough to shorten the ban period. ;)

• Starting a flame war between eachother isn't gonna make this any easier on either of you...just stop and if you want to argue, take it to PM.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Thread Closed

I have concluded my investigation and based on the evidence provided, only Mackinnon, Wolfiecutie and Felicity are glitching in the provided screenshots. I don't care about the drama involved in the situation, I'm only here to view evidence. Felicity, you are clearly glitching to take screenshots of Mackinnon and Wolfie, so all 3 of you will receive a 30 day ban. As for every other party mentioned in this story, we have taken your name down, and you are all on notice and have been warned.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png