No bleeding on Sandbox

• Are you actually incompetent or just ignorant? The debate was wether or not to have bleeding in sandbox, so all those fancy points you listed (rain,fall damage, stamina) is completly irrelevant. As for the actual topic (bleeding) your argument was that "people die a lot of times due to bleeding"

First of all thats like saying remove the maplestrike because 50% of deaths are done with a maple.

Second of all most people with 100%hp and reflexes that dosnt ressemble an old man with parkinson, can survive and heal up using medkit.

As you said people with high ping cant heal up which makes sense, but that is where my point comes in "why remove a key feature because your ping sucks?"

And also the shadowstalker is a high risk high reward gun, removing the high reward (bleeding, potential 1shot) is a really bad idea when talking about balance.

Yea I know bleeding is the topic here. I was the one who made the post just so you know. I was just answering you that it's not just because of my high ping that I want to remove all these features.

Your point about the maplestrike being the cost of 50% of the deaths is irrelevant. You must know that I'm not trying to remove bleeding because I keep dying from shadowstalker headshots. And this post isn't just about me, a lot of people hate getting one shotted by the shadowstalker because most of them can't heal up in time. Trust me, even people with good ping 90% can't heal up.

This is Sandbox PvP. There's no need for bleeding, what's the point of that? You're not actually killing the guy, you're just making him bleed out. I'd rather just get a kill then my enemies bleeding out. But then again this is just my opinion and this post is not just for me, once again. I think you mixed up my personal reasons why I want it removed and why I made the post.

Also please stop trying to provoke me by saying that I'm incompetent or ignorant. Be respectful.

• ...You're not actually killing the guy, you're just making him bleed out...

Precisely

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Are you actually incompetent or just ignorant? The debate was wether or not to have bleeding in sandbox, so all those fancy points you listed (rain,fall damage, stamina) is completly irrelevant. As for the actual topic (bleeding) your argument was that "people die a lot of times due to bleeding"

First of all thats like saying remove the maplestrike because 50% of deaths are done with a maple.

Second of all most people with 100%hp and reflexes that dosnt ressemble an old man with parkinson, can survive and heal up using medkit.

As you said people with high ping cant heal up which makes sense, but that is where my point comes in "why remove a key feature because your ping sucks?"

And also the shadowstalker is a high risk high reward gun, removing the high reward (bleeding, potential 1shot) is a really bad idea when talking about balance.

If anyone is incompetent it is you

• First of all you clearly are incompetent, you just contradicted yourself.. twice.

Example numero uno:

You said "You must know that I'm not trying to remove bleeding because I keep dying from shadowstalker headshots"

But also said: "Bleeding - People die a lot of times due to bleeding, especially due to shadowstalker headshots."

Example numero dos:

You said this: "Also please stop trying to provoke me by saying that I'm incompetent or ignorant. Be respectful."

While also saying this to me: "Let me just restate my points for the benefit of our clueless friend here, Coopah." - How is that not trying to provoke me & not very respect full of you, a moderator.

And second of all: "There's no need for bleeding, what's the point of that? You're not actually killing the guy, you're just making him bleed out."

Shooting someone in the head with one of the best sniper riffles in the game surely is killing him, they might die from the bleeding, but you still landed the headshot(high risk) and because of that, is likely he will die 2-3 seconds after that. (the reward)

You're not bleeding him from 100-0, You're hitting him in the head for 95% and he is now bleeding and has to heal very quick in order not to die.

P.S "Trust me, even people with good ping 90% can't heal up."

I'll leave you with wise words my father once told me

Zitat

" Git gud or get rekt"

• Example numero uno:

You said "You must know that I'm not trying to remove bleeding because I keep dying from shadowstalker headshots"

But also said: "Bleeding - People die a lot of times due to bleeding, especially due to shadowstalker headshots."

I said people did I? I didn't say "me". I'm talking on behalf of people.

Example numero dos:

You said this: "Also please stop trying to provoke me by saying that I'm incompetent or ignorant. Be respectful."

While also saying this to me: "Let me just restate my points for the benefit of our clueless friend here, Coopah." - How is that not trying to provoke me & not very respect full of you, a moderator.

Because you don't know what you're saying. I didn't mean it as a provocation.

And second of all: "There's no need for bleeding, what's the point of that? You're not actually killing the guy, you're just making him bleed out."

Shooting someone in the head with one of the best sniper riffles in the game surely is killing him, they might die from the bleeding, but you still landed the headshot(high risk) and because of that, is likely he will die 2-3 seconds after that. (the reward)

You're not bleeding him from 100-0, You're hitting him in the head for 95% and he is now bleeding and has to heal very quick in order not to die.

They will not die from a headshot if they have a helmet, which majority do. Also headshots are not difficult as there is no bullet drop for the shadowstalker. They have to heal very quickly, that's true, but most players can't do that unfortunately and they just die from bleeding.

• "I said people did I? I didn't say "me". I'm talking on behalf of people."

So just to clarify? You're stricly talking on behalf of other people? not yourself? Thats what you just said.

Why are you doing that then? people are more then able to post about any problems they have themselves. If you also share the problem that these people have, my point rest and you contradicted yourself. Choose one.

"Because you don't know what you're saying. I didn't mean it as a provocation."

And you're clearly incompetent and im just trying to help you, i didnt mean it as provocation. See how it goes both ways?

"They will not die from a headshot if they have a helmet, which majority do. Also headshots are not difficult as there is no bullet drop for the shadowstalker. They have to heal very quickly, that's true, but most players can't do that unfortunately and they just die from bleeding."

You just agreed with me? they dont die when the bullet lands, but rather 2-3 seconds after if they dont have reflex/decent ping to heal up.

Also provided your target isn't standing still, headshots are hard to land in a game with fast movements & low tickrate like unturned, especially with sniper riffles that can only fire 1 before having to reload.

And if people die from bleeding... Its their fault they're not fast enough / playing on a server of which they have a bad connection to.

My point rests:

Git gud or get rekt.

• People trying to kill with a Shadowstalker don't usually have the best scores because the player bleeding out doesn't give them a kill in their stats. The only person a Shadowstalker can kill with a single headshot is a player with no helmet. Also repeatedly saying git gud or git rekt isn't accurate because if you have high ping/low fps you can't react fast enough to anything.

• Lol I really don't feel like arguing about this anymore. To put it bluntly: Don't tell me to "git gud" when you ain't even on the leaderboards in Freezzer.

First of all, wether or not im on the leaderboards or not, we shouldnt change key elements of the game because you or the people you "represent" suck at this game.

And also just fyi... im 3rd in the important stats only being overrun by the other people in my clan even though i havent played in weeks.

• That is survival stats, we are referring to Sandbox

Obviously the post is about sandbox because that all he can play on.

but he said "Don't tell me to "git gud" when you ain't even on the leaderboards in Freezzer."

When i'm clearly on the leaderboard in a freezzer server.

Wether or not people feel like sandbox stats actually matter can be discussed.

But survival is also freezzer and my clan is dominating the top, so dont try and use that as an excuse.

• You don't need much PvP skill in Survival because it's basically who grinds longer and get better gear. Sandbox is the only thing I can play on? Hey there, I manage a 13 KDR while playing with 400 ping. I'm also top in arena wins with a KDR of 17, please know your place and don't go saying that I suck :)

You bringing up your survival stats is actually funny af xD

• "I said people did I? I didn't say "me". I'm talking on behalf of people."

So just to clarify? You're stricly talking on behalf of other people? not yourself? Thats what you just said.

Why are you doing that then? people are more then able to post about any problems they have themselves. If you also share the problem that these people have, my point rest and you contradicted yourself. Choose one.

- When I make a poll, I consider everyone's benefits, not just mine, because that's just selfish if I want to change something in the server solely just for me.

"They will not die from a headshot if they have a helmet, which majority do. Also headshots are not difficult as there is no bullet drop for the shadowstalker. They have to heal very quickly, that's true, but most players can't do that unfortunately and they just die from bleeding."

You just agreed with me? they dont die when the bullet lands, but rather 2-3 seconds after if they dont have reflex/decent ping to heal up.

Also provided your target isn't standing still, headshots are hard to land in a game with fast movements & low tickrate like unturned, especially with sniper riffles that can only fire 1 before having to reload.

And if people die from bleeding... Its their fault they're not fast enough / playing on a server of which they have a bad connection to.

- Yes they don't die when the bullet lands, but majority can't heal up in time and bleed out, as said already. Even people will fast connection and with fast reflexes can't heal up, as it's quite impossible from experience. And this poll is made, to benefit the majority of people, so it makes sense. Headshots aren't hard to land. People will shadowstalkers always camp in hills and wait til their enemy stands still for a split second and then fire.

• You don't need much PvP skill in Survival because it's basically who grinds longer and get better gear. Sandbox is the only thing I can play on? Hey there, I manage a 13 KDR while playing with 400 ping. I'm also top in arena wins with a KDR of 17, please know your place and don't go saying that I suck :)

You bringing up your survival stats is actually funny af xD

This is like the 3rd time you've used inappropriate language towards a player & tried to bash a person for "sucking at the game" (while making a post about wanting the removal of a feature because you dont posess the skill to counter it) Not very mod like behaviour and very hypocritical of you

And its not hard to get fully geared in unturned, nor is it difficult to kill a fully geared guy with small guns like Calling card etc.

And grinding for gear is a part of the game, much like bleeding.(you sure you even like unturned? you seem to want all the features removed)

So survival is the furthest thing about grinding longer < insert edgy teenager smiley used by acid "XD">

Sandbox is nothing but people flying around in planes & using rocket launchers for the heck of it, anyone with half a brain can go on and tryhard for a few hours and get a kdr much better then 13, but when they do die because they got outskilled, its expected of them to go online and make a post whining about the game itself and expecting the server owner to make justifications in the game it self where they lack the skill.

Git

gud

or

get

rekt